It’s cost-effective and incredibly valuable.
What the hospital canvass can do:
- Identify and defend against possible insurance fraud,
- Verify treatment and confirm the alleged date of injury,
- Assess if an injury is truly related to the claim,
- Discover previous treatment for a similar injury,
- Determine if the claimant has a history of prior claims,
- Equip you with the knowledge of where and when the claimant has been treated,
- Bring to light treatment in other geographic locations,
- Dispute the extent of the injury,
- Locate the claimant’s primary care physician,
- Confirm a gym and/or sports club memberships,
- Uncover addictions or drug-seeking behavior with a pharmacy canvass,
- Determine whether the claimant has a history of depression, anxiety or sleep disorders,
- Substantiate or disprove the claimant’s complaints and treatment history.
Simply enter your Subject’s information, pick a location in which to start the canvass, and then our trained experts legally contact as many 50 locations within a 50-100 mile radius for potentially undisclosed medical treatment by your Subject.
Nationwide coverage with a quick turnaround.