Our surveillance service is available at all times of the day. Depending on your needs, we can operate anywhere across Ohio or Kentucky.
Out of all the tools we have at our disposal, nothing like a surveillance operation can help you find the evidence you need. Our private investigators have an average 92% video hit success rate using high-definition video cameras. Whether you’re looking for video to save you money on insurance claims, prove extramarital affairs or video for legal proceedings – we can help.
Why we’re special
Unlike many investigative agencies, our work starts from our office. We conduct a preliminary investigation before starting to determine what the subject of our investigation is up to. We try to learn who they are, their likes, activity levels on social networks, patterns, red flags, and possible hangout spots.
After our pre-surveillance investigation, we equip our field investigator with the information and tools needed to help gather the evidence you need. Additionally, we keep you updated along the way, with access to each day’s efforts combined with the video footage. After all, is said and done, we provide a full, courtroom-ready report.
We equip our field investigators with the latest surveillance equipment. From HD Video Cameras to long range photographic equipment.
Our surveillance videos and evidence are always court admissible. We operate within the confines of the law. We will never step into gray areas.
Our team of investigators update our clients on the daily basis – whether that’s every 4 hours, once a day, or at the request of our clients.
1. An experienced and highly-trained private investigator combs through the information you provide and verifies it through multiple sources. These include databases, record providers, repositories, and open sources.
2. A preliminary investigation is conducted. Using key identifiers, we determine your Subject’s:
- places of residence,
- phone numbers,
- identifying pictures,
- the residences’ satellite imagery,
- key public records,
- social media profiles,
- search engine results,
- and more.
As a result, we get a clear picture of who your Subject is and their habits. Plus, we’re also developing leads – indications of what your Subject may do in the future.
3. The surveillance operative develops a game plan. Depending on the location of the surveillance, we’ll begin a stationary stakeout at a designated time. On day one, we start early in the morning and alter our plan depending on your Subject patterns. In addition, we’ll also target a doctor or physical therapy appointment, matching up the injury restrictions with your Subject’s real-life activities.
4. We go where your Subject goes. We follow on foot, in a vehicle, onto public property, and anywhere legal. Our surveillance operatives covertly document your Subject’s activities with a handheld, high-definition camcorders, and covert cameras. You can request a single “day-in-the-life” of your Subject, multiple days worth of surveillance, or even use multiple operatives for week-long or month-long cases.
5. Within 24 hours, we email you a synopsis of the key points that occurred during the previous day’s surveillance, with the digitial footage captured that day. We’ll let you know our recommendations and the plan for future efforts.
6. We finalize a full court-room ready report and submit it to you via email. We provide full footage from each day secure online storage. If needed, we provided DVD copies of the footage.
We partner with your legal team and other parties to use the evidence in the most effective way. We can give a deposition, or testify. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, save you money, and win the case!
Your services really helped us end the worker’s comp case. We wish we would enlisted your services earlier than we did! Thanks!