My first job out of college was as a private investigator.
For over a decade, I've been finding the truth, giving people peace of mind, and saving my clients money.
Nearly every day since 2006, I've been doing top-quality background investigations and covert surveillance.
In 2015, I founded Gravitas Investigations based on several core principles:
- industry-leading investigations,
- delighting our customers with our high level of service,
- continual improvement,
- aggressive, but ethical, action toward resolving claims.
In order to adhere to these goals, I've accrued some credentials:
- Class A Ohio private investigator and security guard provider license,
- An individual Kentucky private investigator license,
- Secret Clearance,
- Special Investigator contracted to conduct security clearance background investigations for The Office of Personnel Management (OPM)/National Background Investigations Bureau (NBIB), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), United States Post Office (USPS), and various intelligence community agencies,
- Member of ASIS International, Ohio Association of Security and Investigative Services (OASIS), the National Council of Investigative and Security Services (NCISS), and Southwest Ohio Self Insured Association (SWOSIA).
- Featured on the #1 online private investigator magazine (Pursuit Mag),
- Featured in the #1 private investigator print magazine (PI Magazine),
- Featured in the #1 private investigator podcast (PIs Declassified),
I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University's Criminal Justice program and also completed a Master's degree with a 4.0 GPA in in Safety, Homeland Security, and Emergency Management.
On top of loving what I do for a living, I've got several passions. Namely, I spend time with my wife and two sons, work out, play softball, and read. Here's a sample of my reading list.
Follow me on: