1. An experienced and highly-trained private investigator combs through the information you provide and verifies it through multiple sources. These include databases, record providers, repositories, and open sources.
2. A preliminary investigation is conducted. Using key identifiers, we determine your Subject’s:
- places of residence,
- phone numbers,
- identifying pictures,
- the residences’ satellite imagery,
- key public records,
- social media profiles,
- search engine results,
- and more.
As a result, we get a clear picture of who your Subject is and their habits. Plus, we’re also developing leads – indications of what your Subject may do in the future.
3. The surveillance operative develops a game plan. Depending on the location of the surveillance, we’ll begin a stationary stakeout at a designated time. On day one, we start early in the morning and alter our plan depending on your Subject patterns. In addition, we’ll also target a doctor or physical therapy appointment, matching up the injury restrictions with your Subject’s real-life activities.
4. We go where your Subject goes. We follow on foot, in a vehicle, onto public property, and anywhere legal. Our surveillance operatives covertly document your Subject’s activities with a handheld, high-definition camcorders, and covert cameras. You can request a single “day-in-the-life” of your Subject, multiple days worth of surveillance, or even use multiple operatives for week-long or month-long cases.
5. Within 24 hours, we email you a synopsis of the key points that occurred during the previous day’s surveillance, with the digitial footage captured that day. We’ll let you know our recommendations and the plan for future efforts.
6. We finalize a full court-room ready report and submit it to you via email. We provide full footage from each day secure online storage. If needed, we provided DVD copies of the footage.